Term 2 w 2 review lets get flying!

What did we do in

MATHS

This week we did a paper plane fly off there was time aloft and distance. Joram won by miles our class was gutted. But Hamish won in time aloft by miles his plane stayed aloft for seven seconds so our class was really happy. The rest of the day we were in a good mood so it was all pretty good

READING/ WRITING

This week I read the floods neighbors I give it 10/10 I highly recommend it to people who are in a mood to laugh. Warning does have some pretty gross pictures but that is part of the fun. The floods is about 70 pages long and about wizards and witch the good kind though so don’t be alarmed if you don’t like wizards and witches it’s all for good fun and besides its make believe  image

INQUIRY

We were thinking about what it was like back in the 1780s to 1790s

I was good at this becuse I’m really good about thinking about the book and since this was a text I aced it I drew a little picture to go with it he it is I hope you like it I spent about 20 minutes on it so don’t expect J.R van goth.

image

I am proud of what I did and I don’t think I can do better. But it would be nice if I did.

One thought on “Term 2 w 2 review lets get flying!”

1. Hi Ben,

I love your reflection but next time maybe you could leave a photo for your maths so the readers know what it was like.

From Ella